Sunday, November 08, 2009

My New Photo Art business

Pal Photo Art is now open for business! Over the past 2 years I've been busily working away to improve my skills in both photography and business, and after a name change and logo redesign I'm excitedly opening my first "season." My site is currently undergoing a branding makeover, and I'm really excited about the new look!

http://palphotoart.com

November is family photo update time for all those holiday cards! For new clients who book before the end of the year, the sitting fee is waived, and for established clients, the sitting fee is waived when you purchase 25 custom-designed greeting cards.

Happy holidays, everyone, and happy photos!

1 comment:

Hill Country Happenings said...

Emma,

I may want to do family pics before Christmas and the fall leaves around drip and wimberley are sooo pretty. If they sitting fee is waived, do you have a price chart otherwise? I couldn't open the new site.

Nicole Harmon
nharmontx@yahoo.com