Friday, March 13, 2009

No, it's not Halloween again


Here's Daddy's new jacket. Finally! I bought this fabric about 3 years ago intending to make Troy a windbreaker fleece jacket for Christmas. I didn't. The next year I tried again (if thinking, "Hey, I ought to finally make that jacket," counts as trying). This year, I actually got the fabric out, cut it out, and mostly sewed it before Christmas. It's a good thing I had a back up gift. After weeks and weeks go by of "I can do anything in 15-minute increments," Troy finally has his new jacket. It fits him a lot better than it fits the girls. It should, as that's kind of the point of custom made. And it took long enough, it had better be worth it!

1 comment:

~~anna~~ said...

Love the little feet sticking out of the bottom! :)
Looks like you did a great job on the jacket
(just read your post on "Sewing Clothing")
~anna~
in the Dominican Republic