Monday, September 12, 2005

Goals

I'm under 150 pounds for the first time today! 148.6! I was tracking calories at www.fitday.com and gave that up. Too stressful, and too easy to get obsessed. I made my goal of doing it for 3 weeks, I learned a lot, but it was hard to force myself to stop. I know I can always do it again when things stall, it's a good tool. Just can't do it all the time.

I need to record some new goals. I realized the bodybuilding books I'm reading all have goals sections, and I wondered why I have never made any for other areas of my life! S o here goes

Fitness
1. I will weigh 135 pounds by October 31, and I will not gain any weight during the holidays.
2.I lift weights 3x/week, I do cardio 4x/week, and go to karate at least 2x/week.
3. I am writing a new workout plan every 8 weeks.
4. I plan my meals a week in advance, and cook several meals at once for the freezer.
5. I am getting my next karate belt in November.
6. I am doing a triathlon in June, or if I'm pregnant doing one after my karate test.

Housekeeping
1. By the end of September, I clean my kitchen every night before bed, and clean bathrooms every morning.
2. I sweep everyday, and mop every 3 days.
3. Get enough laundry hampers to contain dirty laundry. Wash, dry, and fold one load everyday.
4. Do not turn on the computer until 7pm, or do not have it on past 10am.
5. Organize sewing room by Thanksgiving with cutting table for sewing some Christmas gifts.
6. Follow my daily/weekly/monthly routines I wrote. Choose one thing I'm not doing and do it for 3 weeks before choosing another.

Work
1. I make time to scrapbook for myself every Sunday evening. One layout per week.
2. Spend 15 minutes per evening working on writing DSU classes or tutorials.
3. Spend 15 minutes per evening commenting on general gallery layouts.
4. Comment on students' layouts twice a week.

I think that's it for now.

No comments: