Thursday, August 18, 2005

Visitors and Vacations

Troy is in Alaska for a week! I'm glad he went, it will be fun, but sad to be apart. BUT my best friend since grade school is visiting with her husband. Too bad Troy won't be around the visit since she met him before I did. They taught Levi how to swim, and we had a great time hanging out.

My diet is going okay...haven't lost any real weight, but that's good I guess since I don't want to go too fast and lose muscle with the fat. I seem more toned, I haven't skipped any workouts (Weights MWF, Swimming TT, and Karate WS). Hopefully this body "reshaping" will be fast and I can start to lose some fat and inches. I ordered an at-home fat % caliper today, so hopefully I can stop paying too much attention to the stupid scale! I can't WAIT to get my "after" photos!!!

No comments: